Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tech Sights

I'll be off to an Appleseed shoot in a couple of weeks, so I succumbed to the praises heaped on the Tech sights for the Ruger 10/22 and the SKS. I bought a set for the .22 because of course its ammo is cheap. And Fred at Appleseed says markmanship depends on skill, not on the weapon so bringing a .22 is OK by him. He's the father of the Appleseed project.

But those praise-heapers claim the instructions for the sights are in great detail. Maybe there's a paper crunch at Tech Sight because my instructions are one side of an 8.5x11 sheet. They say nothing about the two apertures on the TSR100o (sigh). I'm a little edgy about fiddling with stuff that cost me 1/3 of the price of the rifle, so I'm going to ask for enlightenment from Tech Sight and see what they tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment